What is IMgateway?
IMgateway, developed and owned by UnityHealth, is an award winning Australian resource which provides a range of evidence-based information on integrative medicine for healthcare professionals.
- Australia’s most comprehensive interactions checker containing traffic light reports on over 900 herb-drug; supplement-drug; food-drug interactions
- 3000 pages of information on numerous conditions, supplements, herbs, drugs and nutrient depletions
- Over 100 Patient Information Sheets on a broad range of conditions, herbs, supplements and treatment options
- e-Learning modules on a range of products and conditions reviewed by an expert editorial committee for relevant, quality and accuracy.
The evidence based interactions checker has been developed in partnership with the Pharmacy department at the University of Sydney. An ideal resource for pharmacists, the database enables professionals to quickly retrieve information on potentially significant herb-drug; supplement-drug; and food-drug interactions. Most recently, interactions between Traditional Chinese Medicines / Japanese Kampo Medicines and drugs, have also been included.
Read more about IMgateway here.
UnityHealth is an independent health education company, specialising in innovative approaches to Integrating evidence based complementary medicine with conventional treatment approaches. Our aim is to empower practitioners and healthcare professionals combine the best of conventional and complementary medicines through our leading online education resources, IMgateway and iTherapeutics. Our active working partnerships with leading organisations, enables us to provide the latest tools and resources to assist practitioners, pharmacists, allied health professionals and industry providers deliver the best possible health outcomes. Since 1998, UnityHealth has been instrumental in a number of innovative medical resources and information tools for practitioners and their patients, in the area of evidence-based complementary medicine.
Our core strengths include:
- Balanced, fully referenced, evidence-based information resource IMgateway, currently provided to over 10,000 Naturopaths, doctors and allied health professionals throughout Australia.
- Unique, industry wide product training and education platform iTherapeutics with over 33,400 registered users across 4,916 Pharmacy Stores in Australia.
- The provision of online Continuing Professional Development (QI & CPD/CPE) and Learning Management.
- Suite of innovative health solutions using industry standard technologies, tailored to the needs of the client; and
- Associations and active working relationships with peak medical bodies, educational institutions and research based organisations.
Read more about iTherapeutics below.
iTherapeutics has been developed by a team of experts to provide Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants with an innovative and effective way to update product knowledge. iTherapeutics provides:-
- Quality product education, undertaken at a time convenient to you
- Approximately 70 product modules from more than 25 participating brands
- Simple and effective training (most modules take 15-20 minutes to complete)
- Mini Modules (providing quick product updates)
- A fun and interactive presentation style to enhance the learning process
At iTherapeutics, members not only benefit from quality, up to date product information, but they are also rewarded along the way!
The iRewards program is designed to reward you for the education modules you complete. Here’s a few of the rewards on offer-
- Redeem your iRewards points for free movie tickets and/or eftpos cards
- Receive free product samples from participating suppliers
- Qualify for free membership into the iTherapeutics Travel Club
- Win various prizes including – iPads, visa cards, fuel vouchers, movie tickets, eftpos cards and travel vouchers