Currently in its grand-parenting period (due to expire 30 June 2019 unless extended by the Board), the ASLM Fellowship is the first fully multidisciplinary fellowship in Australasia, and represents the highest level of expertise and peer recognition available to health professionals in the field of Lifestyle Medicine.
If you would like to recognise your expertise in Lifestyle Medicine, honour your contributions to the field, acknowledge your ongoing commitment, and join a growing community of passionate and accomplished health professionals, then pursuing Fellowship with ASLM should be on your agenda.
Watch this webinar, held live on 27 March 2019, to learn more about the ASLM Fellowship program and process, the current grand-parenting period, recognition of prior learning, and how to apply.
- Am I eligible to pursue Fellowship with ASLM?
- What is the grand-parenting period and how is it beneficial?
- What are the requirements for Fellowship?
- How do I earn Fellowship points, and can I apply for recognition of prior learning?
- How do I submit a formal application?
- What kind of supporting documentation do I need to provide?
- What if I am unsure if I want to apply?
- What are the costs involved?
Pursue Fellowship with ASLM
To acknowledge your expertise in Lifestyle Medicine, and join a growing international community of Fellows, visit our Fellowship webpage to learn more about the application process.
During the current grand-parenting period, recognition of prior learning (RPL) provisions for the ASLM Fellowship are more generous. As such, interested candidates are encouraged to submit a formal application fo RPL before the end of this time.