This free live webinar was held on Monday 2 March 2020 and is designed to provide an outline of nutritional science in the context of cardiovascular disease prevention.
Answering your questions
Professor Sumantra Ray
Founding Chair and Executive Director of the NNEdPro Global Centre for Nutrition and Health.
Professor Sumantra (Shumone) Ray is Founding Chair and Executive Director of the NNEdPro Global Centre for Nutrition and Health (www.nnedpro.org.uk) which operates an international think tank across six continents including a dedicated UK and Ireland Regional Network. Professor Ray also holds the following key positions within the UK:
- Director of Research in Food Security, Health and Society, and Fellow of Wolfson College, University of Cambridge
- Professor of Global Nutrition, Health and Disease, Ulster University
- Visiting Professor, Imperial College London
- Co-Chair of BMJ Nutrition, Prevention and Health
- Senior Clinical Fellow at Cambridge University Hospitals
- Expert Clinical Member of the National Research Ethics Service
- Medical Academic Member of Public Health England