A conference for every health professional
As an approach to healthcare, Lifestyle Medicine recognises that not one health discipline or profession alone can meet our health needs. Instead, it emphasises the essentiality of an interdisciplinary approach which shifts away from siloed practice and creates a genuinely collaborative means through which complex problems can be solved.
To support this approach, Lifestyle Medicine 2020 seeks to cultivate a multidisciplinary community of health professionals to explore the latest science, research, and practical application of Lifestyle Medicine, gain practical skills, network with one another, and help to advance the Lifestyle Medicine movement for change in healthcare.
Points of difference
Lifestyle Medicine 2020 is a unique international scientific, medical and public health conference that draws on the expertise of leading researchers, clinicians, and policy makers to innovate clinical practice, inspire health policy, stimulate meaningful conversation, and ultimately enhance a global movement.
- Experiential workshops designed to equip delegates with real-world practical tools in prevention and lifestyle intervention.
- Immersive Lifestyle Medicine experience with a dedicated self-care stream, morning exercise, and nourishing meals
- Cutting-edge program inclusive of participatory workshops, discussion forums, and audience Q&As
- Scientific abstracts and poster presentations integrated into the main program
- Sizeable contingent of international speakers and VIPs
- Exploration of the evidence-based application of Lifestyle Medicine in clinical practice and public health
- Provision of practical knowledge, skills, tools and procedures for clinicians, allied health, and public health professionals.
- Review of determinants and systematic issues for health policy professionals
- Presentation of the latest scientific translational research in cognition, inflammation and cardiometabolic conditions
- Multidisciplinary team and whole-person patient focus
- Professional development for clinicians and most allied health practitioners (CPD/CME points available)