Points of difference
This is a unique international scientific, medical and public health conference, specially designed to meet the education and professional development needs of clinicians, health policy professionals, scientists and researchers spanning the full Lifestyle Medicine scope.
The many points of difference of this event include:
- A full scientific international conference with oral abstracts and poster presentations
- Sizeable contingent of international speakers and VIPs
- Evidence-based application of Lifestyle Medicine in clinical practice and public health
- ‘How to’ knowledge, skills, tools and procedures for clinicians
- Experiential workshops designed to get delegates moving and equip them with practical tools to take home
- An immersive Lifestyle Medicine experience with a dedicated self-care stream, morning exercise, and nourishing meals
- Exploration of determinants and systemic issues for health policy professionals
- Cutting edge program with participatory workshops, discussion forums and Q&A
- The latest translational scientific research from around the world
- Multi-disciplinary team and whole person patient focus
- CPD/CME points
What is Lifestyle Medicine?
Read all about it here.