The 2017 speaker line up was once again, impressive, with over 50 speakers and workshop presenters.
Streams & workshops
- Ancient Wisdom meets Emerging Science
- Nutrigenomics, health tech & personalised medicine - Innovations and applications in gene science, health technology and individualised medicine
- The microbial universe within - Insights into the microbiome in the pathophysiology of metabolic dysfunction and obesity
- The intelligent Heart-Brain - Interrelationship of the risk factors and symptoms of cardiovascular disease and dementia
- Scientific abstracts – short oral and poster presentations - Scientific abstracts addressing the above topics will be integrated into the three main streams above
- Tackling the hard stuff - Treating addiction in clinical practice with focus on smoking cessation: Bring us your worst smokers!
- Neurobiology of sleep & stress - Insights into the chronobiology and neurobiology of sleep and stress with management strategies
- Gut biome through the lifespan – Enhancing the biome by life stages for improved prevention, treatment and management
- Shared Medical Appointments - Learn how to deliver SMAs in your practice for more effective chronic disease management
ASLM is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD program
- Friday workshops - 40 Cat 1 points
- Saturday - Category 2 points
- Sunday - Category 2 points
Pre and post activities will be required for GPs wishing to earn CPD points.
CPD points will also be sought from allied health organisations
- 1st early bird closes: 31 December
- 2nd early bird closes 31 March
- 1st round closes: 31 March
- 2nd round closes: 30 June (subject to availability after round 1)
- Closes: 31 December
Lifestyle Medicine 2017 now available online!
Online access to videos of plenary lectures, concurrent workshops and panel discussions from Lifestyle Medicine 2017. Gain access to over 65 videos of speakers, workshop presenters and panel discussions delivered over three days at the Novotel Manly, 15-17 September, 2017
Opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at the conference will sell out due to space limitations. Reach an estimated 400-500 delegates in person over three days. Please contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- National toll free: 1300 673 643
- International: +61 466 884 656