Themes, streams and workshops
- Enhancing health, Evolving care
Streams (Main Conference)
- Nutrigenomics, health tech & personalised medicine
Innovations and applications in nutritional genomics, health technology and individualised medicine
- Microbiome, metabolic dysfunction, obesity & CVD
The microbiome in the pathophysiology of metabolic dysfunction, obesity and CVD
- Brain health, cognition, cognitive decline & dementia
Neuroplasticity, ‘lifestyle’ factors and emotional wellbeing in cognition, cognitive decline and dementia
- Scientific abstracts – short oral and poster presentations
Scientific abstracts addressing the above themes will be integrated into the three main streams above
- Lifestyle intervention: the science and application of behaviour change
The science and application of health behaviour change, with coaching, motivational interviewing and lessons from smoking cessation.
- Positive psychology, emotional wellbeing, sleep and stress
Addressing loss of meaning, culture and identity, psychosocial stress, trauma, sleep debt and other dis-eases of society.
- Nutrigenomic strategies for the gut-brain biome
Epigenetic science and nutrigenomic strategies for treating and enhancing the biome for conditions and life stages.
- Lifestyle Medicine and your practice of the future
Design your practice and consultations for better patient outcomes, efficiency, profitability and enjoyment, including Shared Medical Appointments (SMAs).
Masterclasses and Board Certification exam (Post-conference)
There may also be one or two half day masterclasses held on the Monday morning following the conference at the same venue. Stay tuned for details and keep Monday morning free if you can until the program is final.
The International Board Certification exam will also be held on Monday morning between 9am and 1pm. More here.