Speakers and presenters
The final speaker line up is once again, impressive, with over 50 speakers and workshop presenters.
Streams & workshops
- Planet Consumption - Primary care, public and planetary health converge in Lifestyle Medicine
- You can lead a horse to water - Behaviour change and Psychological Medicine
- Don't bite the hand that feeds - Public and planetary health converge
- The brain you can change - Harnessing the power of the gut-brain axis
- Mission Possible - Enhancing the multidisciplinary team (including 'Move it or Lose it' - the latest science in physical activity and nutrition from IPAN)
- Scientific abstracts - Oral abstracts and poster presentations
- Tackling the hard stuff - Treating addiction in clinical practice with focus on smoking cessation
- Where’s Gutbusters when you need it? - Weight management for the 21st century
- Focused Psychological Strategies Skills Training for practitioners – workshop provided by ASPM
- Lifestyle Medicine education - Study LM with the experts plus learn all about Shared Medical Appointments
ASLM is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD program
- Friday workshop - 40 Cat 1 points
- Saturday w/shops - 40 Cat 1 points
- Sunday - Category 2 points
Pre and post activities will be required for GPs wishing to earn CPD points.
CPD points are also being sought from other allied health organisations
- 1st early bird closes: 30 April
- 2nd early bird NOW IN 'EXTRA TIME' - DON'T DELAY!*
- 1st round closes: 30 June
- 2nd round closes: 31 July
- 1st round closes: 31 March
- 2nd round closes: 30 April
Lifestyle Medicine 2016 now available online!
Get access to over 90 videos totalling 33 hours of plenary lectures, concurrent workshops and panel discussions delivered over 3 days at the Grand Hyatt, Melbourne, 4-6 November, 2016!
Opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at the conference will sell out due to space limitations. Reach an estimated 400-500 delegates in person over three days. Please contact us as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- National toll free: 1300 673 643
- International: +61 466 884 656